Clean Cut Paint Edger Roller is a combination of a roller, a shield and a brush working together to quickly paint straight lines along wall edges and trims without masking tape.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Roller holds enough paint to paint 6-8 feet per load.
- Fine-Brush paints precisely tothe edge.
- Shield keeps paint off the trimsand adjacent walls.
- Reduces The Time Spent Applying Masking Tape.
- Eliminates most of the getting up and down and moving a ladder.
- Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush.
- Type: Painted roller.
- Material: ABS
- Suitable places: doors, windows, ceilings, accent walls, skirting, chair railings.
- Size: 30×12.7cm
- Diameter: 2.9 cm
- Thickness: 0.9cm
- Weight: 265g
Shelf*1; roller*2; brush*2